Monday, December 12, 2005

Birds at Lake Munson

Floating among the cypress trees!








This was an excellent day for viewing birds on Lake Munson. Although I don't have a teleconverter lens, I was able to get some pretty good closeups of the many woodstorks, herons, ibis, grebes, and cormorants I saw today. The nest is a wood stork nest. The birds were flying all over the lake and I was thrilled to be among so many. I also saw an osprey. This is a great birding lake. At the end of the day I paddled up to my friend's dock and put down a box of chocolates for him to find while he watched the sunset.

1 comment:

  1. I only held the pen. Nothing more. I was barely 19 when I first began… this novel has a plethora of extremely helpful insights which you may have not yet realized; engrossing wit, sardonic satire; and basically straight-forward-Jesus that’d make anyone know this is only a test of our Finite Existence. For we alone decide which Eternity to go to, Upstairs or DownTown, because we alone have free-choice. Thus, God Almighty respects/honors U.S. when we arrive at the Final Judgment… because sHe loves U.S.

    Phazers on stun, sly. I talk of a Heavenly Scent, an ardent desire with the whiff of a definite locale, while I bolster the mean, Great Beyond with the passion of a magnanimous madman: Full of some gorgeous, panoramic, tall-true-tales making U.S. yearn and sigh for Heaven Above; A novel of short-stories, quotes, prayers, poetry, hardcore hilarity (which is heartbreaking), aggressive conundrums, and some savvy-MHz, avant-garde, Phat-Boy-Christianity from a severely, head-injured Catholic you might call crazy. Very well. That’s certainly acceptable. But, yet, nobody ever said YOU were sane, either. Touché? After this is all over, I expect Him to edit my cranium. I seeeriously doubt He will. God loves the nut-filled who don‘t think of this earth as their only home.

    What you’ll find in my wonderful, fruitFULL, dynamic novel is an indelible treasure, unlike any other in the known cosmos. It’s by moi. And I’m one-of-a-kind. Not bragging, brudda. He threw away the mold. One o’me is plenty. Amen. Thank-you-God HeeHee If you decide to read this delicious script, get in touch with my CPA, Edward Foree, at 1-785-266-9111. Out this month. Poifect for both X-mass and/or evangelism!

    GOD BLESS YOU WITH DISCERNMENT!!

    ReplyDelete